Welcome to t-u-b-e openPlug
- Next openPlug Event: 10.12.2009 - 20:00
- You can test openPlug server (openplug.dyndns.org) every time (24h)!
- You can also connect to this hungary tube-S-plug server, hosted by the University of Pécs, Faculty of Arts, Media Arts Institute
How to start:
- Download tubePlug for PCs or tubePlug for MACs (universal)
- Give tubeplug_tutorial.pdf a try. It comes with the package
- Use stand alone tubePlug Player (Mac only) or tubePlug effect plugin with
a VST or AU Host. Create one tubePlug, switch to receiver mode and type
in Server IP:openplug.dyndns.org
- Check the "welcome" stream. Be sure that plug is active (you
may have to activate audio processing e.g. by switch to rec mode in a track).
If this works select the [server sum]
- Start new tubePlug and switch to sender mode. Login also in openplug.dyndns.org.
Start sending your stream. As soon your stream is running it will appear
in the receivers list and everyone logged in can hear and use your stream.
Some simple rules for playing together:
- Listen at least with one stream to the [server sum]
- If your sender stream is mainly a feedback of other streams (e.g. live
mix ) uncheck "add to server" button
- Play less, listen more! Give silence a chance!
- Communicate with the others using the tubePlug chat window
- Have fun!